The domain www.viveunaexperiencia.com using automatic collection procedures (cookies) to gather personal information such as browser type and operating system, referring page, path, domain ISP (Internet Service Provider), etc. all in order to improve services. Cookies help us tailor this website to your personal needs.
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of “cookies” to help us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to some extent customize each user browsing our website. Cookies are now essential to the operation of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies can not harm your computer and, in return, which are active help us identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site
Types of cookies:
For more information on the user type and cookies please note that:
- From the point of view of ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (while the cookie remains active in our team) can differentiate between cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, so that none is registered in the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and improve usability.
- Persistent Cookies: These are stored on the hard disk and reads our website each time you make a return visit. A permanent cookie has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- From the point of view of the use of each cookie, can differentiate between:
- Required Cookies: Cookies are strictly necessary as eg those that serve for proper navigation or that allow for the payment of goods or requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded services effectively .
Within the category of Required cookies can also find cookies for the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
In both cases we inform you that the information and consent for the installation of the aforementioned cookies is required. Specifically, according to the Working Group of Experts of the EU, Article 29 of his Opinion 4/20123 has interpreted the exception among those cookies would aim to:
- cookies “user input”
- Cookies authentication or user identification (only session)
- Cookies user security
- Session Cookies media player
- session cookies for load balancing
- Cookies for customizing the user interface
- Cookies complement (plug-in) to exchange social content
For all other Required cookies not included in the above assumptions require prior information and consent.
- Functional Cookies (analytical) are cookies that allow us to analyze the use of the Site, so that we can measure and improve performance.
- Cookies and Third Party Advertising: Are Cookies used by social networks, or external plugins content as google maps as cookies from advertising companies to publish ads relevant to their interests.
THE PORTAL OF EXPERIENCES S. L. keep all information collected through cookies in a non custom format (IP address). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be disclosed outside PORTAL OF EXPERIENCES SL, or used for unsolicited communications.
Privacy adequately Management cookies:
If the user would like, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or update of browser used. You may revoke your acceptance around with the settings and privacy content available in each browser moment. However, if the user does not permit the installation of cookies on your browser you may not access any section of our website.
For more information on proper cookie settings and options activation, restriction and / or disqualification should come to the help section of your browser to learn more:
- More information on how to block cookies in Google Chrome
- More information on how to block cookies in Firefox
- More information on how to block cookies in Internet Explorer
- More information on how to block cookies in Safari
- More information on how to block cookies in Blackberry
- More information on how to block cookies in WindowsPhone
Most browsers allow you to turn a private way by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private way, you can have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; incognito
List and description of cookies:
The tables published below schematically collect cookies described above and used on the website of THE PORTAL OF EXPERIENCES SL
|Cookie name||Cookie domain||Expires(session,permanent)||Using cookies (Required-Functionally Third / Advertising)|
|_ga||viveunaexperiencia.com||Two years||Google Analytics cookie that enables the control function unique visitors. The first time a user enters the site through a browser this cookie is installed. When the user re-enter the website with the same browser, the cookie deemed to be the same user. Only in the case that the user switches browser, another user is considered.|
|wfvt_||viveunaexperiencia.com||session||It is used to provide additional security for the content of the website. It is not used to track activity on the website.|